Friday, January 9, 2009

Gourmet meals for baby


I found the most incredible baby food in England this winter... Sadly they are currently only available in Canada via mail order from the UK (airberg-online.co.uk), but I've written to the the two companies to chivvy them along!

Ella's Kitchen (www.ellaskitchen.co.uk) is a range of tasty organic meals in handy pouches with screw-on lids. The food is minimally processed and includes only pure, natural ingredients. My favourites were Very, very tasty vegetable bake with lentils and Carrot, parsnip and apple puree. Fabulous flavours.

Plum (www.plum-baby.co.uk) also offers a great range of yummy superfoods. My 11-month old loved the Spinach, parsnip and basil meal which surprised me. And she also loved the plum, pomegranate and guava. The meals come in 100% recyclable polymer pots with lids.

Now, why can't ALL baby food look and taste as good as this?

No comments:

Post a Comment