Friday, January 30, 2009

A simple travel product that works

Often, it's the little things that make a big difference when travelling. A friend just returned from a trip to Denmark with her two young children. She borrowed a Sunshine Kids Travel-Bag car seat bag from me and when I saw her today she sang its praises. Hauling 20 lbs of car seat around an airport isn't easy but this is a lightweight, convenient solution to many of the inherent problems. It also protects your precious car seat much better than the plastic bag option available at the airport check-in counter. The Travel-Bag is constructed of a heavy duty, waterproof and rip-resistant fabric and is sized to fit all car seats. I have many and I use them whenever I'm delivering car seats to customers and to store all my car seats. This is a simple travel product but it works well.

We rent them at Little Traveller for $8 per trip.

1 comment:

  1. your blog is very nice and having a good information of travel products.

    ReplyDelete