Sunday, February 22, 2009

The BabyBjorn travel crib light

I had several requests for this from Calgary mums so I've added it to my inventory. And when I got it and tried it out I was suitably impressed. I'd read the rave reviews (see www.amazon.com) but this is truly a luxury travel crib. Pricey, yes, but worth it. It is the perfect crib to take with you on trips. It can be set up in record time with a flick of the wrist, weighs only 5kgs/11lb, and comes in a smart carrying case. Check out the manufacturer's website for a demo of its ease of use. It's ideal for mums who are pregnant and don't want to lift a pack-n-play or for grandparents with bad backs... The crib can be used for newborns and up to the age of three.



It is rented with two organic cotton and bamboo fitted sheets for $12 day / $70 per week. Visit the Little Traveller website for more info on our products and services.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a great crib. Can't wait to try it out!!

    ReplyDelete