Thursday, February 26, 2009

Why rent baby gear?

Renting baby equipment makes sense for many reasons. Here are the most common reasons people call Little Traveller:

- I like the convenience of travelling light knowing that I can rent what I need in Calgary
- My young nieces and nephews/grandchildren are coming for a visit
- I need a car seat for my rental car
- I want to rent a CARES harness to keep my child safe on our next flight
- I need some gear to keep tabs on my errant toddler at the airport or Disneyland
- I’m having a party and I need some extra highchairs
- I need some toys to keep my little one amused at the hotel
- I want my toddler to sleep in a sturdy full-sized crib
- I need some child-friendly equipment to take my kids hiking or camping
- I’ve relocated to Calgary and I need to rent some equipment until my container arrives
- I’d really like to try out a piece of expensive equipment before I buy one

All our equipment is new, clean and CSA approved. We monitor for safety recalls and safety inspect every item between uses. For a complete listing of our gear, visit www.littletraveller.ca/equipment

No comments:

Post a Comment